Friday, April 14, 2006

I associate... (What Tomb)

I associate
I

I diassociate

Eyes
(not)
Eyes

Helpless, eyeful

Tower

The child

Does not free
Me

When I am

Warm
I gaze

To paralyze
Or unray

Of what diassociates

The mouth

The fingers in the mouth

Of diassociation

What gaze
Misapprehends

Light

Becuase light

Thinks us too quickly

The genesis
Of this

Setting

(What gazes).


Print of spirits trees each
Idem spoon spoon idem spoon
Correlate correct the specimen death
Spoon vision specimen to blend

And blur persistence red
Persistence of vision distended
To burn, a print of the eyes
Not what they see alone

Retinal the socius calamity
Event calmity event intermit
Tint, to have reflected
Is not to yet reflect

Or be reflected, to be
Reflecting not yet, correlate refract
Vision to blend, pin brightly the
Specimen, autistic art each idem deathly.

No comments: